Meet Egle Rucci - REALTOR®, GRI, ABR
My husband and I have been very pleased with our experience with Egle! She guided us smoothly through the process of searching for and purchasing a home in Flagstaff. She has responded promptly to all of our many questions and concerns. Egle has been available multiple times to let us into the house both before and after we made the offer, and has communicated regularly throughout the entire purchase. We closed today, exactly on schedule! Egle is a very patient, pleasant, and flexible professional to work with.
Egle was always there for us throughout our home buying experience. She was always there for us to answer any questions or concerns we had. She was completely committed to getting our home sold, and was dedicated to helping us find our new home. We would definitely use Egle again and would highly recommend her for others.
~ Johnny and Sonya A.
Egle was extremely helpful to us as out of towners buying a property in Flagstaff. She was good to help us find the poor points as well as the good points of each property we looked at and we felt no pressure to make an offer that we were not comfortable with. She also sent us daily updates of new homes on the market for over 6 months. We couldn't be more pleased to have her represent us in the transaction.
~ John and Teresa V.
Egle Rucci had the passion and motivation to find us our dream home, when others had failed us. She responded quickly, offered us a wide variety of options and understood our needs perfectly. She made our home search process fun and seamless!
I have just purchased a home in Kachina Village. Egle was my realtor and I can't give her the rating that I feel she earned. A 5 out of 5 just doesn't match the excellent service I received throughout the sale. I had made an offer on one home that was not accepted. The next morning at 8:00 AM I call her with a new listing I wanted to look at. She called the agent and we viewed the property at 9:45. By 11:00 they had an offer. Egle was quick to respond and ready to act. I have just closed escrow on that home and I move in soon. If Egle had not been flexible and responsive, I would not have the home of my dreams. Thanks, Egle- you did a great job.
~ Janice E.
Search by City
- Alpine, Arizona Real Estate
- Ash Fork, Arizona Real Estate
- Bellemont, Arizona Real Estate
- Black Canyon City, Arizona Real Estate
- Buckeye, Arizona Real Estate
- Bullhead City, Arizona Real Estate
- Camp Verde, Arizona Real Estate
- Casa Grande, Arizona Real Estate
- Chino Valley, Arizona Real Estate
- Clarkdale, Arizona Real Estate
- Cornville, Arizona Real Estate
- Cottonwood, Arizona Real Estate
- Dewey, Arizona Real Estate
- Flagstaff, Arizona Real Estate
- Golden Valley, Arizona Real Estate
- Grand Canyon, Arizona Real Estate
- Happy Jack, Arizona Real Estate
- Heber, Arizona Real Estate
- Holbrook, Arizona Real Estate
- Joseph City, Arizona Real Estate
- Kingman, Arizona Real Estate
- Laveen, Arizona Real Estate
- Mormon Lake, Arizona Real Estate
- Munds Park, Arizona Real Estate
Se habla Español
Phone: (928) 600 5629
Fax: (928) 752 1877
Village Land Shoppe
Buying and selling a home is likely the largest transaction of our lifetime and can be stressful without the guidance and knowledge of a qualified Real Estate professional.
My career in Real Estate began in the Puget Sound region of the Pacific Northwest where homes could sit on the market for years and where half a neighborhood could be in foreclosure at the same time.
Proper Marketing meant everything to the successful sale of a home and it is that experience that I’ll bring to the marketing of your home in Flagstaff. I will make it my personal goal to maximize your home’s exposure to attract the best offers.